Friday, April 13, 2012

A Smile

Hello! Today I have a clean and simple thank you card featuring the beautiful lettering of Suzanne Cannon from Quiefire Designs. Quietfire Designs provided a wonderful collection of stamps for each of the Spellbinders™ designers at our design team retreat.

I cut a piece of Pure Luxury White card stock with Spellbinders™ Nestabilities® Labels Eighteen, then sponged Memento Desert Sand ink while still in the die template.
I stamped the Quietfire sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then stamped a leafy branch from Hope Grows (Gina K Designs), using Memento Angel Pink ink.

Cut a piece of Pure Luxury Innocent Pink card stock using Spellbinders Moraccan Motifs. I sponged a bit of Memento Desert Sand while still in the die template.

Then I cut a piece of designer paper (sorry, I didn't make note of what DP this is) using the border die template from Moraccan Motifs. This time I sponged a bit of Memento Rose Bud.

I made a 4¼ by 5½ inch card base using Pure Luxury White card stock and added decorative score lines using my Scor-Buddy.

And here is the finished card. Very quick and easy to make!

Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Jennie said...

Love the scoring on this Theresa and lovely design.

Barb Ghig said...

Another really beautiful card! Such a lovely sentiment!!!