Friday, February 4, 2011

Daisy Trio

Hi, there! Here i my card for this week's color challenge at StampTV. I used the flowers from Purrr-fectly Delightful and colored with Copics. Then I cut the flowers out. I sponged the oval with Memento inks and adhered the flowers using Pop Dots. For the pink layer, I airbrushed Copic ink on Pure Luxury Bubblegum Pink card stock, masked with an Impressabilities die. I used the Spellbinders Fancy Tags die to cut the Sweet Mango layer.

This week's colors are Bubblegum Pink, Sweet Mango and Black Onyx. We would love to have you play along!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! Another great color combination for this challenge! I'm hoping to play! Have a good weekend...Hugs!

Selma said...

This is so beautiful Theresa.

Ravengirl said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!