Sunday, October 25, 2009

CAS Daisies

Hello! Today I am sharing a CAS card made for a couple of challenges over at Split Coast Stampers. The CAS challenge this week is to use brads or eyelets, so I've got some brads on there. It is also for the Featured Stamper challenge. This week the featured stamper is RACHELHOPE13, and I chose this card by Rachel for inspiration. Participants were to change at least two things.

I changed...

Colors
Added brads
Added scoring

I used Copic markers to color the flowers (from Autumn Beauty) and leaf (A Year of Leaves). On the tan layer, I used rectangle Nestabilities to emboss and added brads. Then I layered with Pure Luxury Black Onyx.

The card base is Pure Luxury Ivory and is stamped with "thanks" from the "Give Thanks" sentiment in Autumn Beauty. Then I added two score lines along the bottom of the card base.

I'll be back Monday night with a preview for the next Gina K Designs release. I hope you'll stop by.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

3 comments:

6 wacky women said...

Beautiful card, Theresa
I just love your CAS design, very elegant.

Karen x

Jennie said...

Very pretty CAS Theresa! Love the coloring and the brads.

Melanie said...

how cute in pink!! i just noticed the leaf, LOL! :)