Friday, August 7, 2009

Timeless Tag

Hi. Today I have a tag to share with you. I used my new set, Timeless Treasures for this project.

Here are a few details..

I started by smearing some YG95 Copic marker ink on my Scor-Mat.

Then I spritzed the ink with Copic Blending Solution that I keep in a little spritzer bottle.

Rubbed my tag over the ink until I had pick it all up

Let the tag dry.

Used my handy dandy Tim Holtz applicator tool to apply Peeled Paint and Dusty Concord Distress inks.

Used the Tim Holtz mask and applicator tool to create this swirl, using Vintage Photo Distress ink, then also inked a bit around the edges. I ad


I added the sentiment and image stamps from Timeless Treasures, some hardware and brads that I found at Michaels and added a Pure Luxury Green Apple backing to the tag. I placed an eyelet in the hole and added a ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

14 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Fab tag, all works so well together. Anesha

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous tag, Theresa.
Love the technique you used, beautiful effect.

Karen x

Norine said...

great tag love the technique
Hugs
Norine

craftimamma said...

Fabulous tag Theresa. I love the swirl and your stamps work so well on here.

Lesley Xx

Juls said...

this is stunning! I love it!

Beth S said...

Another great project and tutorial. Love it.

Patti J. said...

Gorgeous!!! (I've been meaning to tell you - Your momma is such a cutie!!!)

Becky said...

Beautiful tag, love this tech. must try it this weekend

Betty Benton said...

Great job on the tag Theresa, and you do such a good job with your tutorials!

Selma said...

Beautiful tag Theresa. I am going to have to try this technique. You always do such a great job on your tutorials. Thank you for sharing with us.

Silvanaa said...

He is beautiful!!!
I love Tim Holtz!!!

A Consuming Passion said...

Perfect!!! I love your tag.

Marimer said...

Tus tutoriales son increiblemente educativos, me encantan y los tengo guardados para seguir aprendiendo. Lo que no puedo aprender es tu gran imaginacion para hacerlos. Saludos buen fin de semana.

Linda said...

Wow this is fantastic! Thank you for the step by step. I love how you made this tag.