Sunday, August 24, 2008

So & So Loves

Isn't this a funky stamp? It's called So & So Loves from Unity Stamp Co. I really enjoyed coloring this image. I used my Koh-i-noor pencils and blended with OMS.

The challenge this past Thursday on SCS was to tear paper, so that is why the torn edges. The second layer is Riding Hook Red (new in-color from SU) sponged on Whisper White and dry embossed with my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder.

Below that is a layer of Basic Black and Creamy Caramel card base.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Annapurna said...

Where is that so & so? I don't see it?:-)

You should have written that on the trees. Or you can write the initials of the couple you are giving it to.

Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Love the birch trees! I just discover the cuttlebug embosing folders. They are beautiful and I love how you used them on your card. I'm off to check out the rest of your site. I love what I see so far. - Marie

Shirley said...

A really beautiful card, Theresa. I think its wonderful I can tell it trees and the colors are great. Beautifully done.

Risa said...

Very cute card Theresa and your coloring is awesome!
The hearts and trees bring back memories...good ones:) Now that I'm older, I rarely see names etched on anything anymore. I wonder if kids still do this?!

Melanie said...

That is cool! very artsy design!