Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another Pocket Match Book Card

Remember that tutorial I did yesterday? I made another pocket match book card today. This is also my sample for the latest challenge over at Stamping Links to Love.

Monica is our hostess this week and she has chosen Three's Company for the challenge. You need to use three of some item on your project. It can be three brads (like I did), three ribbons, three designer papers or what ever you want.

On this Pocket Match Book card, I used the dress from Retro Boutique from Gina K Designs and a few stamps from Botanical Dreams, also from Gina K, to stamp the inside. I sponged the background and used Bic Markers from Target to color the dress.

I used two brads on the bottom and the third one is holding the ribbon in place. It is hard to see in the picture, but there is a Ghirardelli chocolate square in the pocket on the inside.

Tomorrow I will post the winner, form this past week, of our challenge and the winner of our blog candy at Stamping Links to Love.


Thanks for stopping by. Have a happy day!

3 comments:

Annapurna said...

How cute! It reminds me of a sari I owned. I am liking these match book cards. Perfect for a small treat.

Mandy said...

What a beautiful match book card!! The colors are so vivid!

Cat Tidwell said...

This is sooo awesome! That dress is gorgeous! And I'm loving these little matchbook cards too! I am going to have to try your tutorial, thanks so much for sharing that!