Monday, July 28, 2008

New Challenge Blog!

As many of you know, I am one of the stamping gals from Stamping Links to Love. The rest of the Stamping Gals and I have decided to start posting weekly challenges for those of you who want to play along.

Check out this post for all the details. Our first challenge will be on August 7 and I hope you will play along.

I am not sure how many of you have noticed, but I have been seriously into doing challenges lately.

Here are a few of my favorites...

Allison's Suggestive Sunday
- Fun and funky themes and she always sends some goodies to one lucky winner.

Our Creative Corner - Weekly challenges with samples from some pretty famous stampers.

Stamp Somethin
g - A different theme each week.

You Know You Rock - Brand new, but the challenge looks awesome. I am hoping I get time to play.

Go ahead and check some of them out if you haven't already and be sure to stop by Stamping Links to Love on August 7 for our first challenge (which I am hostessing!).

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather "Hev" said...

I have only done 1 challenge so far but am bookmarking the challenge sites :)
Thanks for the list!
Have a wonderful day!

Julie Koerber said...

Wow Theresa... thanks for the shout out! Sorry for my delayed reaction!! I haven't been "blurfing" much this week!!! I am off to check out some of your other faves!!! :-)