Saturday, March 22, 2008

Gift Card Holder & An Easter Basket


Wow, can you believe Easter is already here? It sure came early this year. I confess I don't know how it is determined when Easter will fall, but it certainly does vary from year to year.


I always put together an Easter basket for my daughter, but it as she gets older it is harder and harder to figure out what to put in it.

This year I picked up an Target gift card. She loves to shop there. I made this little gift card holder to put it in.

To serve as a basket, I bought a wire desk organizer. Then I just added a few candies and a chocolate bunny.


Here is the basket all decorated. I hope she likes it.

For the gift card holder I used papers I picked up at Michael's. The stamp is from Very Punny (Stampin' Up), and colored in using water color pencils. I also used the 1 1/4, 1/1/2 circle punch, scallop circle punch and corner rounder.

No comments: