Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Birthday Birdie

Good morning! It's wednesday and that means a new stampTV video tutorial. Today, Gina has a video on coloring with your colored pencils with odorless mineral spirits (OMS), so that is how I colored on my card.

The bird/branch stamp is from Home Tweet Home, from Gina K Designs. After I colored it with my Koh-i-noor pencils with OMS, I heat embossed the image with clear embossing powder.

Then I sponged in the background with So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose. I stamped some greenery, from Tropical Flowers, with Creamy Caramel.

Then sentiment is from Elegant Flowers, from the Floral Frenzy Kit. The layers are backed with Chocolate Chip cardstock and the base is Kiwi Kiss.

Be sure to check out Gina's new technique challenge for this week. A random winner will be selected to win a free stamp set!

Thanks for coming by. I hope you have a day filled with laughter.

11 comments:

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Theresa.
I love how you carried your background across the layers.
Just beautiful!!

Karen x

Denise said...

Very pretty card. Love the background.

Jamie Martin said...

Love this card the colors and sponging are beautiful.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beautiful card! Love this background.

Sandy Knecht said...

Another beauty!

Anne Harada said...

Beautiful! Love the look of this technique!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Teresa!

Elena said...

How beautiful, Theresa! No matter what you are chosing, your coloring is alawys gorgeous!

Deb Wood said...

Absolutely beautiful, love the colors and layout! You are so incredibly talented!!

Shirley said...

How lovely! I really like the double layer and the images too!

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous!!! Yikes, do you ever screw-up?!? LOLOL, you never cease to amaze me, Theresa!