Friday, January 23, 2009

Warm and Fuzzy

Hello and happy Friday! I made this card using Asela Hopkin's newest stamp set, Warm and Fuzzy. I shared this at the release party last night, but hadn't posted it here yet.

I colored the image with Copic markers and scored around it. I used my square scallop nestabilities die to cut the black layer. The blue layer is a Stampin' Up in color called Baja Breeze.

I posted a challenge in the Gina K forums last night and would love to have you play along. The challenge is to make the card/project with the theme of "Something Sweet." You have until Tuesday at noon central to be entered to win the stamp set of your choice from Gina K. You don't have to have Gina K stamps to play, so I hope you'll join in on the fun! Click here for all the details.

Jessica and Erika have also posted release party challenge which you can find here and here. The winners of each of those challenges will also win the stamp set of their choice. And Joanne has a fun challenge going on that there is still time to get in on that one, too!

Have a fun weekend and happy stamping!

11 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

Great card and super cute stamp!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute card! I love that image and your coloring is perfect....as usual!!!

Thanks for the great challenge...I love playing with sweet things.

Hugs!
Shannon

Deb Neerman said...

Sooooooooo cute!! Such an adorable stamp, too. Great job with the coloring, too ... the grass looks real!

Elena said...

So cute! The frame around the main image looks fantastic! And I also like how you draw the grass, Theresa!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

so, so adorably CUTE!!!!!!!!wonderful image !!!!!!tfs:)
chat

Chelsea said...

very cute image and card ... love it!

Lee said...

OMGosh all the party cards were sooooo amazing!!!!!!!!! I just love the beautiful sponging and shading and delicate look of your cards!! I'm practicing up on the sponging!!! LOL

Allison Rankin said...

So cute and fun...love this stamp set!

Patti J said...

I love all of the new sets from this week! This set is one that I didn't think I would use for anything, but after seeing your card, I 'gotta have it'!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Awesome coloring and I love that twine on the tag!!
hugs, Jami

Shirley said...

Simply adorable~!!!