Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cafe A La' Orange

Happy Sunday Morning! This card is for two challenges. The Limited Supply challenge at SCS this week was to make a card using a coffee image and the color orange. I didn't think I had a chance to do this challenge until I remembered this little cup from Pun Fun (Stampin Up).

This also meets (somewhat) this weeks challenge at Stamping Links to Love. Our hostess this week is Allison. She gave us a sketch challenge. I cheated just a bit and left off the ribbon.

The images are colored with Koh-i-noor pencils and blended with OMS. They were cut out and popped up with dimensionals on a sponged background. The sentiment is from Pocket Silhouettes (Stampin' Up).

Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!

11 comments:

Kathryn said...

Super cute -- I love the brads instead of the ribbon -- great touch!!

:)

Annapurna said...

Yep! Both of cheated big time on the sketch. It is beautiful! Love the color combination.

What's happening? Earth quake? The coffee cups are falling down :-) Forgive me, for I am a kidder.

Shirley said...

What a great design. I reallly like what you did with the brads too!

Cat Tidwell said...

Fantastic coloring on the cups! Love how you did the scoring with the sentiment in the middle like that, neat idea! Might have to steal it too, haha!

Allison Rankin said...

Great job Theresa...I love the color combo and all that sponging...yum!

jeweledrabbit said...

Hi, Theresa. Thanks for the compliment on my earrings. :o)

As usual, this piece is bee-yoo-ti-ful.

Heather "Hev" said...

What wonderfully rich colours :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Rhonda Langley said...

Great card!! Love the "steam" from the coffee cups and all the brads. Great color combo!!

Unknown said...

love everything about the card. Just beautiful.

patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

love these colors, makes me want a spicy pumpin latte!!

Ashley Newell said...

This is FANTASTIC!