Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pink Daisies


Today's featured stamper at SCS is NikiE and I decided to case this card by her for the challenge today. I changed the stamps and colors, added brads and left off the cuttlebug embossing on the horizontal panel.


All images are from the Flowers For Daisy stamp set from Gina K Designs. I colored the flowers using Koh-i-noor pencils and blended with OMS (odorless mineral spirits). Then I cut them out and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder.

The next layer is Very Vanilla sponged with Creamy Caramel, next came a layer of Close to Cocoa, then a layer of Rose Red. The large background is a layer of Very Vanilla dry embossed with the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder, then sponged with Pretty in Pink ink.

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

That is beautiful - the colours really add a special subtly :)

Conni said...

wow, this is beautiful!!, love it!
C

Rhonda Langley said...

I love all the brads & the layout of this card. Your embossed flowers are so beautiful!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Shirley said...

I really love how your did the daisies and sponged the CS. Your card is just gorgeous!

Annapurna said...

Lovey lovey the colors you used. Great job with all the layers ;-)

Can you believe I have this stamp set and am still contemplating whether to cut it or not? Now that I got that other daisy set, it has only made it worse.

Deb Neerman said...

Stunning!!