Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Punny Inchie Card

Hello. Yesterday I was in the mood to make some inchies, so I pulled out Very Punny (Stampin' Up), which had been collecting dust on my shelf. This images are stamped with Stazon Black and colored with water color pencils.

After drying, I sponged around the edges of the inchies to make them pop a bit.

I think I need some of those niftly little tweezers that everyone has. You should have seen me trying to place those tiny crystals with my chubby little fingers.

Are you sitting? I hope you are. There is no embossing on this card. It wasn't easy, but I resisted. I might be ill. Could be oxygen deprivation form all the smoke.

Edited to add - It has been brought to my attention, that there is, in fact, embossing on this card. In my rush to pat myself on the back, I neglected to take into consideration the "dry embossing" from the Cuttlebug. Oops! Thank you, to my blogging buddies Anna and Joanne for keeping me on my toes. Even when I try not to emboss, I can't seem to help it. I really am trying to cut back, I swear.

I hope you have a happy day!

3 comments:

Annapurna said...

No embossing on this card is not actually a true statement. Do you agree?

Love the bright and cheerful inchies. Cute bug on the sentiment. If you had a bee instead of the lady bug it would have become "Bee Kind". Kind of Nifty.

Joanne said...

No embossing . . . apart from Swiss Dots? I know, you mean heat embossing - just pulling ya' leg! Impressed that you resisted! Great card - I love the vibrant colours, and the four inchies arranged like that.

Rhonda Langley said...

Love the vibrant colors. I think I must get out my pencils that are collecting dust! Love the "inchies" SU really needs a 1" square punch!!