Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blue Flower

Stampin' Up All Natural CardJust a quick card for today. I used the flower from All Natural (Stampin' Up) and colored it blue using water color pencils and a blue craft marker. It is cut out and mounted on a square piece of Close to Cocoa paper that I sponged with Chocolate Chip ink and ran through the Cuttlebug using a decorative square embossing folder.

I made the background by first stamping the small flower from Merci with Versa Mark on Soft Sky paper and then heat embossing with clear EP. Then I masked off the center and edges of the paper and then sponged with blue and brown inks.

There is still time to enter my blog candy!

3 comments:

Becca said...

the colours and the embossing are gorgeous...great card.
Bela

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

This is gorgeous. I love the blue and brown.

Rhonda Langley said...

This is so pretty with so many great details. I love the embossed flowers along the edge. Very lovely!