Friday, April 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged (and it didn't hurt a bit)


This card is for two challenges over at Split Coast Stampers, they sketch challenge and the color challenge. The color challenge calls for Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink.

I didn't have Pretty in Pink or Certainly Celery papers, so I had to improvise. I sponged Certainly Celery ink on white card stock and chose pink card stock that was close in color to Pretty in Pink.

The stamp I used is from Merci. I inked it with Versa Mark, then black ink and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. I colored it in with markers then used a Versa Mark pen to cover the colored sections and embossed again with clear embossing powder.


I have been tagged by Monica. Monica is a fellow crafting gal and contributor to Stamping Links to Love. She has a terrific blog where she shares her cards and scrap booking layouts.

7 Things Game


The Rules for 7 Things:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So, 7 things about myself. Okay, here goes, but remember you asked for it. (okay, so it was Monica who asked for it, just don't blame me).

1. I like snorkeling.
2. I am seriously addicted to coke (the soft drink). Ha! I know what you were thinking.
3. My hands and feet are almost always cold (even in the middle of summer and it gets freakishly hot here).
4. I get a sick kind of pleasure from putting my cold hands and feet on my husband and listening to him squeal.
5. I have never caused a traffic accident, but I have been the recipient of several. (picture me rolling my eyes here).
6. Sometimes I laugh really loud and then look around to see if anyone noticed.
7. I have a husband, teenage daughter, two dogs and a cat.
8. I don't like to follow rules (hence, there are 8 facts rather than seven).

Now for my victims...

Brenda

Allison

Joanne

Sharon

Once again I have broken the rules and only tagged four people instead of seven. Have fun!


No comments: