Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Woohoo, My 1st Stampin Up Stamp Set


I am so excited. I got my first Stampin Up stamp set. My sister ordered it for me. She goes to Stampin Up parties pretty regularly and has a lady she orders from.

It was a bit of a surprise to find that you have to mount the stamps yourself, but that's okay by me. I already have to put together and ready to go.



The set I got is called "Frosty." I will try to make some cards using it this week. If I am successful, I'll post them.

My mom and sister got together this past weekend and made cards and ornaments. I will post later about the ornaments, but here are a few of the cards they did...




The two above are from the Stampin Up set, "It's Snow Time"



This one was made using paper punch outs and glitter glue.

No comments: