Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More Xmas Card Pics


These are from when I got together with my mom and sister a few weeks ago. I promised to post them later that day or the next and forgot. I didn't even realize I had forgotten until I was reading over past posts. Sorry about that.

I have a good excuse though. We were getting ready to leave on a trip to Las Vegas so I was a bit preoccupied with planning for that.

We had a fabulous time in Las Vegas. I hadn't been there since I was a teenager and my husband and daughter never had been. Wow, has it changed.

We saw Stomp Out Loud, (a newer version of the original Stomp), Mama Mia (featuring hits from Abba) and Tournement of the Kings (jousting dinner show at Excalibur). All the shows were outstanding. We especially loved Stomp. It was just amazing!

Now for the rest of those pictures I promised. Sorry for the delay.

My mom made this card and the one at the top of the post.


This is a criss cross card I made. My sister showed me how. I have made a tutorial for making it on my website here.


This is a criss cross card my sister made.

No comments: