Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The 100 Grand is in Danger


I put off purchasing Halloween candy until this past Friday, because I know how I am. Apparently I should have put it off longer. Those 100 Grand Bars are my nemesis. There might not be any left for the Trick or Treaters. Poor kids. The Heath Bars are at risk, as well.

On a positive note I haven't touched the Nerds or Skittles. Hmm, I wonder why that is...Could it be CHOCOLATE?!!

I haven't been very crafty lately, but I did manage to carve a pumpkin. That's him above. And here he is lit up.


My big adventure right now is starting a new website. I have become so convinced that SBI is a great way to go, that I have purchased an account and am now working on my new site.

They are having a buy one get a second one for $100 sale, which ends tonight I think, and that is what prompted me to go for it.

Special SiteSell Promotion


I went in halves with someone else, so instead of paying the full price of $299, I got it for $199. So I will be pretty busy the next several weeks getting my new site up and running. So far I am very pleased with the process.

Happy Halloween to everyone out there. I hope you have a Spooktacular Day!

No comments: